Depending on what services you have with us, you will have access to one or more control panels for configuring your services.
Customer Control Panel
All customers have access to our primary Customer Control Panel. This control panel allows you to:
- Change your contact information
- Register domains
- Renew domains
- Change registration details and nameservers for existing domains
- Review the services you have hosted with us, and their renewal dates
In order to log in, you will need to know your customer number, which can be found on any invoice you have received from us. If you have never been issued a password, or have forgotten it, you can reset your password.
Other Control Panels
If you have a hosting service, or a shell account, you will have access to a second control panel to configure certain features of that service. In the long-term, we are planning to move all functionality from the individual hosting control panels to the main customer control panel mentioned above.
Hosting Account Control Panel
Customers who have a hosting account on yali have access to the Yali Control Panel. Using this control panel you can:
- Create and manage mailboxes
- Change mail aliases and forwarding
- Change web redirection
- Change your FTP/IMAP/POP passwords
- See your current disk quota
- Create mailing lists
Shell Account Control Panels
Customers who have a shell account hosted on onza have access to the Onza Control Panel. Using this control panel you can do all the things listed above for hosting account, and additionally:
- Change your ssh login password
- Manage web site aliases
Customers who have a shell account hosted on sphinx have access to the Sphinx Control Panel. Using this control panel you can:
- Change your shell account password
- Configure email forwarding and POP3 mailboxes for domains that are hosted with your account
- View analyis of web logs for sites hosted with us
Please use your shell account username and password to log in.
Copyright © 2000-2012 Mythic Beasts Ltd. All Rights Reserved.