With our Managed Hosting service, we take care of keeping your services running, allowing you to get on with running your business.
- 24/7 monitoring of your server. Our staff will be notified directly if any monitored service goes offline, and will work to rectify the problem.
- Disk health monitoring. We will install our custom reporting system that will alert us as soon as any problems are detected with the RAID system (where applicable) or individual disks in your server.
- IPv6. We will work with you to enable IPv6 on your server seamlessly.
- Operating system configuration. We will install and configure the operating system, including any standard packages, to meet your requirements.
- Security updates. We'll keep the operating system-supplied packages up to date from any serious remote security holes (disruptive updates will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you).
- Backups. We will configure and maintain basic backups for your server. 50GB of backup space is included, and this can be upgraded if more space is required.
- Extras. Our SMS monitoring and server graphing services are included as standard with Managed Hosting.
- Advice. We're always happy to answer any questions that we can, in order to help get you the solution that you need.
We recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to Managed Hosting, and we are happy to take on as little or as much responsibility as you want. We can provide the most basic service of ensuring that your server is up and running, through to understanding the details of your custom web application and providing monitoring and assistance to keep it running.
Managed Hosting is available on any of our Dedicated or Virtual server services. Managed Hosting can also be provided on our Co-location services, and if you use one of our preferred suppliers, we will take care of managing any hardware replacements under the on-site warranty.
As part of our Managed Hosting service, we maintain notes on your configuration. We believe in transparent communication, so we make all of these notes available in a private wiki environment, allowing you to see and modify any of the information that we have on record for you.
Whether you're looking for a single Virtual Server hosting a simple website, or a farm of load-balanced servers spread across multiple sites, we can help and we're very happy to advise on the best solution for you.
Drop us an email at: