- dealing with invoicing and payment queries from customers;
- reconciling bank transfers with invoices;
- uploading receipts to Hubdoc and Xero;
- chasing up overdue invoices;
- dealing with some paper mail to the company;
- banking cheques;
- filing paperwork;
- administering annual leave;
- keeping a calendar of administrative deadlines; and
- other administrative and accounting duties.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, as is experience with Xero accounting software.
Mythic Beasts don’t have an office, so the job primarily involves working from home. We’ll provide you with a laptop and cover reasonable home-working expenses. Hours are flexible, but we would normally expect you to be available in Cambridge on Wednesday afternoons. Holiday entitlement will be based pro rata on hours worked, from a full-time allowance of 30 days per year, plus bank holidays. Salary is subject to experience. You will be eligible for company health insurance and membership of our employee share scheme after the qualifying period.
If you’re interested or would like to know more, drop us an email.