This section will guide you through:
- Managing email addresses and mailboxes for your domain
- Configuring your email client to access your email
- Configuring autoresponders (out-of-office) emails
- Setting up spam filtering
- Viewing your mailbox with our webmail service
In order to provided email for your domain, you will need:
You can read more about how domain hosting works on the domain names and the DNS page.
Mailbox password change
You can change the password for a mailbox without access to the customer account using the mailbox password change page.