This section will guide you through:
- Creating and managing email addresses and mailboxes for your domain
- Configuring your email client to access your email
- Configuring autoresponders (out-of-office) emails
- Setting up spam filtering
- Viewing and sending mail using the webmail service
In order to send and receive email for your domain, you will need:
- A domain registration (it's easiest if the domain is registered with Mythic Beasts, but this is not required)
- A hosting account
You can read more about how domain hosting works on the domain names and the DNS page.
Mailbox password change
You can change the password for a mailbox without access to the customer account using the mailbox password change page.